Wednesday, February 17, 2010

SLC or Bust

I just moved and started a job here in SLC. I love being close to shopping, being out on my own, having fun friends to live with, and my beater vehicle. I hope that I can get into this blogging thing to keep people in touch with my life...thanks Sherilyn!! :0)

6 comments:

  1. What a great post. Hope to hear more about whats going on with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sadie!!! Thanks for stopping on by! We're in SLC too so if you ever need anything, just shout it out. I'm not Sherilyn but I can make a good replacement :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all just ideas...you can change any of them. It's just gives you something to start working with. Plus I haven't given you these pictures yet. I'd sit down with you but since I can't I'll get you started. "Everything" will always play first now. Send me questions when you have them or call on the weekend.
    Sherilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't be offended on whatever and however you change it. This is the only way I can help you from way out here. Make it yours! That's the fun in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute! you should definitely keep it up to date because I always check up on these things. love you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is your sister btw :-), not a crazy stalker.

    ReplyDelete